Fav Track: Here Comes The Sun (Abbey)
“I love this song because it's written by George Harrison :D and I can listen to it when I'm stressed or something and it instantly makes me feel better. I love all of their songs, but my other favorites are Something, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, And Your Bird Can Sing, All You Need is Love, Run For Your Life, I Me Mine, You've Got to Hide Your Love Away, And I Love Her, In My Life, and Yesterday <3 I love the Beatles' music in general because it's really inspirational and it has touched my life as well as many others' lives.
Random Beatles song stuck in my head at the moment (not that it's a bad thing :P) Lovely Rita
Here's a few funny stories you might enjoy:
I'm on my high school swim team, and we had off school for Christmas break I believe, and it was New Years Eve. We had practice from 7am-9am so we were all tired and sleepy, and my coach got mad at us for not doing the set fast enough, so he totally trashed the set and made us do a 2000 yd freestyle without stopping (if you stopped for any reason, you got kicked out of practice) so I started singing Beatles songs in my head because I got bored, and I lost track of how many laps I did (thank goodness there's counters in the 500 free, or I'd lose count in that one too) so I just stopped when the person in front of me stopped. Now I have a mental Beatles playlist for whenever I have a long set in swimming.
On the 1st day of the second semester (my school does block scheduling), I walked into my Global class, and my teacher being himself, made us go around and interview everyone in the classroom, so I was about halfway through and this girl who had a shirt that said "I <3 The Beatles" on came up to me (I guess she saw the Beatles shirt I was wearing that day) and said "Hey, you like them too?" I'm just like, "Yep :D" Our interview was all Beatle-related. I guess another kid (who is on my swim team) saw my Beatles shirt and one of his questions to me was "If you could save one Beatle, who would it be." and I said, "I CAN'T PICK, I LOVE JOHN AND GEORGE AND I WISH I COULD SAVE THEM BOTH!"
I was at my friend Jessy's house, and in her kitchen, she has a sliding back door with those shades that you just push out of your way, and it's really warm today where I live, so Jessy opened the shades and the sun was peeking in, so I sang, "Here comes the sun, doodoodoodoo" and all of my friends started laughing and some joined in (Michelle was there) and my friend Leia, who is also a Beatles fan.
(P.S. I got the idea to post Beatle related stories from LetThereBe_BeatlesForever. Thanks)!
-—♥♥♥♥——Of or is
Linda McCartney:( George Harrison:( (credit goes to thegirlonthehill)
Not sure who made this one
Thank you to all of my wonderful Beatlefriends! You brighten my day so much and I'm very thankful to have you all :D
Peace and love <3
RIP John Lennon //o-o\\ 12/8/80
RIP George Harrison 11/29/01
WE MISS YOU! Thank you guys for the impact you've made on the music world, and just the world in general. You'll live on in our hearts forever. Gone, but never forgotten <3
Paul and Ringo, keep doing what you do best ;) here's hoping I can see you both in person someday!
//o-o\\ by Robin (no copyright infringement intended) Did you get the baseballs and fridges yet xD”
“George: "Staring contest! 1, 2, 3, GO!" Hahaha, I could stare at him all day ;)”
Press conference after landing in New York on 15th Mar 11.
“They look like they're having so much fun :D I love Paul and Ringo's dance!”
Filming the airport scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night" on 15th Mar 11.
“Hi Paul :D”
Paul waves to fans during a concert at Shea Stadium on 15th Mar 11.
- Member since
- 15 Mar 11
- About me
“Random facts about me:
- My name is Abby
- I am 16 years old
-My favorite Beatle is George <3
- I'm the "quiet one" in my group of friends
- I play the cello and the piano, but I would like to learn the guitar
-I have a huge piano book with Beatles songs, I play them all the time
-Before I became a huge Beatles fan, I only knew who John Lennon was out of all 4 (sad, isn't it)?
- I am a Christian
- My friends think my eyes are yellow and they call me "Cullen eyes"
-I am very random and in no way normal :P
-I am very sarcastic
- I'd NEVER EVER insult someone for real.
- My friends and I would much rather be going to the park, coloring, and watching Spongebob instead of the stuff people nowadays think is "cool" like going to parties and getting drunk.
- I hate girl drama and just fighting in general, who needs it?
- Other bands/artists besides the Beatles that I like are The Who, the 4 Beatles' solo stuff (especially George's album "All things must pass"), George's son Dhani's bands, thenewno2 and Fistful of Mercy, Avril Lavigne, Journey (DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEEEEEEELING)!, Creed, P!nk, Muse, Michael Jackson (his music), Nickelback, Switchfoot, Daughtry, The All American Rejects, and a few others that have slipped my mind
- Rap music is the most annoying sound on the planet to me. And that Rebecca Black song, "Friday." Makes me wanna rip all my hair out :P
Beatle Related facts:
- I was first introduced to The Beatles about 2 years ago by my friend, who played them at her birthday party nonstop. Also, we sang "Hey Jude" and "Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da" in 7th grade chorus.
-The Beatle birthday that is closest to mine is Ringo's.
- My eyes are the same color as George's, hazel :D
- My favorite Beatle quote is "Hey, it's a thingy. A fiendish thingy!" from Help!
- I love all 4 Beatles, but my favorite is George <3 (as previously mentioned)
- Whenever I'm having a bad day, listening to their music immediately makes me happy :)
- I recently went to see Rain (they're a Beatles tribute band) in concert and it was the best experience of my life!
- I'd LOVE to see a Paul and/or Ringo concert.
-There is not a single Beatles song that I don't like.
-I love doing school projects about the Beatles or with Beatles related stuff in them
-I've played "With A Little Help From My Friends" and Paul's "Live and Let Die" on the cello.
- I joined this website so I could talk to other Beatles fans like you all :D
Feel free to write on my wall/friend me, I love hearing from people! I'm a little shy, so I get kinda uncomfortable initiating conversations and such xD
- Fav album
- Abbey Road
“I love all the albums, but I'd say this one is my favorite because it's the first Beatle album I heard of. Close behind in 2nd place is A Hard Day's Night, then Rubber Soul, then Revolver.”
- Login or create a free account to leave a message.
From Beatle 208 on 15th Feb 13:
“so you know all about beatles you totally amazing rember love and peace”
From john lennon boy on 28th Aug 12:
From john lennon boy on 10th Aug 12:
From BIGRED BEATLE on 22nd Jul 12:
“hi george rocks”
From joydon on 2nd Jun 12:
“i'm Joy by name , I would to know more about you because i took interest on you when i view your profile picture, fee free to write directly to (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more details about me . Thanks , Joy.”
From BeatlesLover:) on 12th Jan 12:
“I hope we can be friend!:)”
From BeatlesLover:) on 24th Dec 11:
“Hey!! I LOVE the Beatles!!! but I come from Italy and my favourite beatle is Paul... But I love George,John and Ringo too... They all were amazing!”
From John231 on 21st Nov 11:
“Happy early birthday George All the Beatle People miss you R.I.P. My Guitar Weeps for u”
From PH1314520 on 24th Oct 11:
“"I love the beatles forever!"A chinese boy said.”
From robin p. melahn on 21st Oct 11:
“I'm so happy for you ! Abbs.”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
|2.||Here Comes The Sun (Abbey)|
|3.||I'm Happy Just To Dance With You|
|5.||Do You Want To Know A Secret|
- First US Visit
- "A Hard Day's Night" Mini Documentary
- The Beatles At Shea Stadium
- The Beatles At Shea Stadium
My Photo Album
- George during a recording session for the album "Beatles For Sale"
- An outtake from the Abbey Road cover shoot
- Filming the airport scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Ed Sullivan with Paul's Hofner bass, during rehearsals for the Ed Sullivan Show
- George during filming for "Help!" in Austria