Fav Track: Hey Bulldog
“It's catchy,fun,And I loved it when Paul starts randomly barking at the end!
You're a Beatles obsessed if :
1. You saw all their films
2. You frame all their posters like important portraits
3. You run through the house shouting: "GOO GOO G'JOOB!!!"
4. You want to be Lucy in the sky
5. You love when the Beatles shout in their rock songs
6. You want to buy all their instruments
7. You watch over and over the film Help! and never get bored of it
8. You love the scene in the bath or the fight in the house of Help!
9. You LOL when you hear shout: "KAILIIIIIIII!!!"
10. You smile when you see a photo in which they have a lot of fun
11. You love the scene where they're playing on the field in A Hard Days Night
12. You always talk to the people about the Beatles even though they get bored
13. You want to live in a Yellow Submarine
14. You want to visit all the places where they have been (London, Liverpool, Hamburg, New York...)
15. You want a house that is identical to the Beatles' house in Help!
16. You pretend an autograph of all four even though John and George aren't alive
17. Your biggest wish is to live in the 60's and go in all their concerts
18. You would have been one of the stewardesses who served the Fab Four during one of their flight
19. You know at least 5 verses of each Beatles song
20. Your mp3 is full of Beatles songs
21. You can't stay a single day without listening to or singing their songs
22. You want to build a "Cavern" in your town
23. You want to build a hotel in your town called "Help!", "A Hard Days Night", "Abbey Road", "The Cavern", "A Day In The Life", ...
24. You get angry when you hear a bad critic about the Beatles
25. (added by ivegotaholeinmypocket) You hear someone who says something that is very similar to a part of a Beatles song or a phrase that the Beatles said, then you laugh and no one understands
26. (added by beatlesobsessed4) You hum one of the Beatles' songs when someone mentions something that has to do with the lyrics of one of their songs
27. (added by mrspaulie) 99% of your vocabulary is just repeating quotes of the beatles
28. (added by LetThereBe_BeatlesForever) Whenever you see any Beatles merchandise (a shirt, poster, magnet, cup, or even a keychain), you actually YELL at the person next to you, even if its a stranger, and you say, "I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!" and it never works most of the times
26. (#26-33 added by Zero McCartney) You spend hours in your room looking at pictures of the Beatles
27. You listen to Beatles music on youtube the entire time you are doing anything on the computer (or you listen to beatles music while you read books and do other stuff)
28. You practice talking with a Liverpool accent, and you talk like that all the time even when people look at you in a creeped out way
29. When the scenario is right, you will randomly speak lyrics from a Beatles song, and people are like "What in the world?"
30. You can't look at a beetle (insect) without smiling
31. When someone asks you where you are going, you say : "On a Magical Mystery Tour."
32. You do everything within your power to be just like The Beatles (look like them, talk like them, etc.)
33. You can relate ANYTHING to the Beatles
34. (added by FabFourObsesser6270) You have memorized "I Want To Hold Your Hand" or "She Loves You" in German (See Past Masters)
I hope you have enjoyed this list... Peace and Love! :D
(COPY AND PASTE IF YOU'RE A BEATLES OBSESSED)
copied from marydean
(adj) - One who has an over the top or abnormal obsession/infatuation with the Beatles.
(copied from marydean)
║(o) ║♥ I love them yeah yeah yeah!
(copied from marydean)
|_ The Beatles Fan Bus_| __\__
(This bus is copied from robin p. melahn's page)
HAPPY BEATLES DAY EVERYONE!!!!!”
“psychedelic 60'S snuggie”
1970s Yugoslavian release on 19th Feb 12.
“my little Beatles
my little Beatles
My little Beatles,
I used to wonder what good music
could be, my little Beatles
until you went on a yellow submarine with me!
Peace and love!
Paul, John, George,Ringo
like A hard day's night
they're the fab four!
Let's go on a magical mystery tour!
My little Beatles, because they are my very favorite band!!!! :)”
MBE press conference on 19th Feb 12.
“George is not amused”
“It's Lucy in the sky with diamonds!”
A photo shoot in Central Park on 19th Feb 12.
George during filming for "Help!" in Austria on 14th Oct 11.
“Paul: Well hello there Mr. cameraman!
John: lemme go!
George: Is that camera rolling?
Oh um hey Pattie ... everything's
Ringo: I was going to pay for
that donut, officer!”
The Belgian single on 14th Aug 11.
“HAPPY BEATLES DAY EVERYONE!!!!! I'm righting on a bunch of photos to spread the word . :)”
"Our World" press event on 11th Jul 11.
“HAPPY BEATLES DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!”
"I Am The Walrus" sequence from the film "Magical Mystery Tour" on 11th Jul 11.
“HAPPY BEATLES DAY EVERYONE!”
"From Me To You" recording session on 11th Jul 11.
- Member since
- 14 Jan 11
- About me
“Hello! I love The Beatles! My favorite Beatle is George. I also like the monkees. My favorite books are Harry potter,Warrior cats,and Alice's adventures in wonderland.My favorite Beatles movies are Help! and yellow submarine!
My top 18 fave Beatles songs!
2:Maxwell's silver hammer
3: A hard days night
5:Drive my car
6: Rocky Raccoon
8:your mother should know
9: Baby you're a rich man
10: All you need is love
12:Magical Mystery Tour
13:Here comes the sun
14:Money(that's what I want)
15:Sgt.Peppers lonely hearts club band
16:When I'm 64
18:I saw her standing there”
- Fav album
- Magical Mystery Tour
“I like this album because it has many of the songs I like. :D”
- Login or create a free account to leave a message.
From joydon on 2nd Jun 12:
“i'm Joy by name , I would to know more about you because i took interest on you when i view your profile picture, fee free to write directly to (email@example.com ) for more details about me . Thanks , Joy.”
To Maxwell's Kitchen Appliances on 5th Apr 11:
“It's so cool that your dad was an extra in the magical mystery tour movie!”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
My Photo Album
- George driving inside The Beatles' house; a scene from the animated film "Yellow Submarine"
- Paul & Ringo as magicians during filming of "Magical Mystery Tour"
- Paul & Wilfred Brambell during filming of "A Hard Day's Night"
- George during filming for "Help!" in Austria
- Paul during a recording session for the album "Revolver"
|1.||A Hard Day's Night (AHDN)|
|2.||Maxwell's Silver Hammer (Abbey)|
|3.||Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Sgt Pepper)|
|4.||Hey Bulldog (YSS)|
|5.||Magical Mystery Tour|
- Yellow Submarine
- The opening cinematic to The Beatles: Rock Band game
- The Making Of Sgt Pepper