Fav Track: Eleanor Rigby (Love)
“Eleanor Rigby - a morbid song that haunts me ever-so-often...however, fabulous and cool!
WHY THE BEATLES MATTER TO ME:
Once upon a time, a broken heart was mended by the sound of classic rock.
At the age of 15, The Beatles rang the bell; I opened the door and let 'em in.
"If I Fell" was the first song I fell in love with ... in heavy tears because my boyfriend had just broken up with me ... this song spoke to me in words I can't explain ... it was just so perfect - nothing quite as extremely relative.
~ Hey you !!!!!!! Yeah, you reading this: I like to chat and make new friends, ecspecially since I know we share the same - I'm sure! - mad love for the Beatles...therefore, I think we should talk if ya know what I'm saying... :3 Peace. ♥ ~
Paul's cute. ♥ He has that sillyness, kindness in his heart; he doesn't mind showing it. He's not afraid of anything I don't think...he can do anything within his musical power... his music changed my life. And all he did was write some songs as Hey Jude and Let it Be. I think he's brilliant and totally adorable. I'll bet nobody could ever possibly disagree? :X
¨°º¤ø„¸ THE BEATLES „ø¤º°¨copy and paste if
¸„ø¤º°¨ ROCK ``°º¤ø„¸you're a Beatles Fan!!!
(COPIED FROM paullover's PAGE)”
“Seriouslyyyy, one of my favorite movies EVA! Heehee♥”
Yellow Submarine on 9th Jul 11.
“I simply adore this one. (:”
“This picture is very humorous. I love it. ♥”
A photo shoot in Central Park on 27th May 11.
“I...want...their....clothes...LOL! =) and hey, I love the movie...I don't care what anybody says, it's fab!”
"I Am The Walrus" sequence from the film "Magical Mystery Tour" on 27th May 11.
“This song is terrifying but can't help but want to listen to it a lot.”
Revolution 9 on 18th Mar 11.
“There is something about this song..... beautiful and haunting... what a match. The ending has the unknown song by Paul, as well; it's mysterious... sounds like a ghost. O.O LOVE!!!”
Cry Baby Cry (White) on 18th Mar 11.
“I can really feel John's pain when I hear this song and his voice dolefully singing "Julia". It sounds as if he is holding back tears. :(”
Julia (White) on 18th Mar 11.
“A Day In The Life is simply so amazing; it's breath-taking. I could put it on repeat and listen to it everyday and never get tired of it! I love ♥ Lennon”
A Day In The Life (Sgt Pepper) on 18th Mar 11.
“I'll state this simply with two little words: The Best!”
The Making Of Sgt Pepper on 11th Feb 11.
“I could listen to this album everyday for a year and not grow tired of it. xD”
A Hard Day's Night on 13th Jan 11.
- Member since
- 07 Jan 11
- About me
“Hi, I'm Danni.
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
I'm a writer, I can sing, and I play bass guitar.
I write poems/songs, and short stories.
I'm in mad love with Paul McCartney.
I'm home-schooled, and I'd rather read and learn about the Beatles than study History or Science.
Music is my universe.
I like solitude and nature.
I'm easy to get along with, and I think I'm a gentle chick.
I like taking long walks, swimming, and going to the gym.
My dream is to make it to the top.
I've always loved performing and being on stage. It's everything to me.
My friends describe me as a fun and understanding person.
I laugh when my eyes are burning, smile when my heart is filled with pain.
I admire inspiration, and fantasy has become a reality.
I can dream...and I'm only learning now how to fly. ♥
~ Twenty-five random, crazy things about this girl ~
1. My mood is usually either super energetic or dead tired and unmotivated
2. I think my Beatles song would be . . . The Fool On The Hill♥
3. With my sister, when we were younger, we used to record ourselves singing silly, self-written lyrics on cassette players . . . I was taking 'Voice Lessons' at a decent level, and I guess I wanted to hear my talent on tape along with musical backgrounds from whatever website I went on those days . . . :3 (I wasn't fond of playing instruments back then, just piano.)
4. I recently started taking electric bass guitar lessons from a private instructor.
5. My sister and I are a band. We call ourselves Ink. Listen to our music at MS!! [Check the links below.] Thank you! ♥
6. I was not always a fan of the Beatles or Paul McCartney.
7. I'm not fond of being in serious, long-term relationships...longest I've ever been in a serious relationship was 8 months; however, I've been an on and off open relationship for 3 years. XD LOL!
8. I'm an average student.
9. I've tried gymnastics, Karate, dancing, modeling, acting agencies, even cake decorating; however, I've found more success and pride in singing, bass guitar, and writing.
10. I used to write short stories of my own super heroes just for kids I baby-sat; they loved it and so did their parents, LOL!
11. I love taking long drives on the highway, listening to the Beatles, Bob Dylan, the Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Bruce Springstein, Rolling Stones...you get the picture.
12. I can't draw well at all! FAIL! :'-C
13. I try to keep myself slim and in shape.
14. I love taking long, peaceful walks on the beach...it's so inspiring, listening to the roaring of the waves, and the whispering of the cool breeze.
15. I enjoy Disney and theme parks and wild roller coasters such as the 'Rock It' ride in Universal!
16. I used to enjoy movies a lot and writing critical reviews; talking about the Dark Knight at Rottentomatoes.com, LOL! Yes, I was extremely obsessed with the Joker and Batman before I became obsessed with the Beatles. Weird right? Hmm..sounds like an intriguing story I could write about, don't cha think so? ;-)
17. You can read some of my short stories and poetry and Storywrite.com/lizard queen
18. I own John Lennon's In His Own Write . . . LOVE!
19. I've been told that I sleep with my eyes half open . . . odd fact.
20. I enjoy spending time with friends, but I enjoy spending more time in solitude and walking close to nature.
21. I like adventure and a good time.
22. Weirdest thing about me: I'm probably one of the weirdest persons out there!
23. I go to Barnes & Noble a lot . . . you'll find me where? Music section, always! Or comics and philosophy perhaps.
24. Sherlock Holmes, I love reading stories and adventures of Sherlock Holmes!
25. I've read every book about Jack Sparrow!
P e a c e & L o v e
N o w & F o r e v e r
"I sat upon a melancholy hill, waiting for the fool to pass me by... but, eventually, the sun decided to disappear, and my heart felt like it had just been stabbed. The fool never came; I was the fool all that time ~ in a sad reverie. My head turned away from the clouds, and I walked home, alone." - Diddlebird
"The fool on the hill sees the sun going down and the eyes in his head, sees the world spinning 'round." - The Beatles
"Laugh when your eyes are burning, smile when your heart is filled with pain, sigh as you brush away your sorrow, make a vow that's not gonna happen again. It's not right, in one life, too much rain!" - Paul McCartney
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?" - John Lennon
"I think people who can truly live a life in music are telling the world, "You can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don't need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it's the very best, and it's the part I give” - George Harrison
"So this is America. They must be our of their minds." - Ringo Starr
Darling, I miss you
My mind’s oblivious to
Things happening here and there
I wish you were with me every time, everywhere
Darling, you’re my medicine
For when my life grows dim
Turn your eyes to the moon
Blow a kiss as I do too
Knowing we will see each other soon
A l l M y L o v i n g
~ Diddlebird/Danielle. ♥”
- Fav album
- Abbey Road
“What's not to love about this album, really???”
- Login or create a free account to leave a message.
From joydon on 2nd Jun 12:
“i'm Joy by name , I would to know more about you because i took interest on you when i view your profile picture, fee free to write directly to (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more details about me . Thanks , Joy.”
From fool on 3rd Aug 11:
“Hello to you too, all is well by me, and I hope that all is well by you too :)”
From robin p. melahn on 25th Jul 11:
To robin p. melahn on 25th Jul 11:
“Good morning, good morning! :)”
From robin p. melahn on 25th Jul 11:
From robin p. melahn on 23rd Jul 11:
“won't you please please HELP! me ?
And now my life has
changed in oh so many
To robin p. melahn on 23rd Jul 11:
“Andd Obla-di obla-da ;D”
To robin p. melahn on 23rd Jul 11:
“Help me if you can, I'm feeling down and I do appreciate ya being 'round..... help me get my feet back on the ground!”
From robin p. melahn on 22nd Jul 11:
“but now these days are
gone I'm not so self ***ured,
and I find I've changed my mind i've opened up the
To robin p. melahn on 22nd Jul 11:
“When I was younger so much younger than today I never needed anybody's help in anyway...”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
- Tomorrow Never Knows
- Yellow Submarine
- Yellow Submarine
- Hey Bulldog
- "Fool On The Hill" from the film "Magical Mystery Tour"
My Photo Album
- Rehearsal for the final scene of "Magical Mystery Tour"
- "I Am The Walrus" sequence from the film "Magical Mystery Tour"
- "Our World" press event
- A scene from the animated film "Yellow Submarine"
- A concert at the ABC Cinema, Manchester