Fav Track: And Your Bird Can Sing (Anthology 2)
“this song cracks me up! when they start laughing and then John laughs which makes me laugh! George is the only one that sang the whole way through! Besame Mucho is really good too, i can never get tired of the Cha Cha Boom! at the beginning, i always laugh. & John's voice in Three Cool Cats lol "Hey man save one chick for me!"
You Know You're Obsessed With The Beatles If...
1. You saw all their films
2. You frame all their posters like important portraits
3. You run through the house shouting: "GOO GOO G'JOOB!!!"
4. You want to be Lucy in the sky
5. You love when the Beatles shout in their rock songs
6. You want to buy all their instruments
7. You watch over and over the film Help! and never get bored of it
8. You love the scene in the bath or the fight in the house of Help!
9. You LOL when you hear shout: "KAILIIIIIIII!!!"
10. You smile when you see a photo in which they have a lot of fun
11. You love the scene where they're playing on the field in A Hard Days Night
12. You always talk to the people about the Beatles even though they get bored
13. You want to live in a Yellow Submarine
14. You want to visit all the places where they have been (London, Liverpool, Hamburg, New York...)
15. You want a house that is identic of the Beatles' house in Help!
16. You pretend an autograph of all four even though John and George aren't alive
17. Your biggest wish is to live in the 60's and go in all their concerts
18. You would have been one of the stewardesses who served the Fab Four during one of their flight
19. You know at least 5 verses of each Beatles song
20. Your mp3 is full of Beatles songs
21. You can't stay a single day without listening their songs
22. You want to build a "Cavern" in your town
23. You want to build a hotel in your town called "Help!", "A Hard Days Night", "Abbey Road", "The Cavern", "A Day In The Life", ...
24. You get angry when you hear a bad critic about the Beatles
I hope you have enjoyed this list... Peace and Love! :D
(COPY AND PASTE IF YOU'RE A BEATLES OBSESSED)”
“PAUL IS SO HOTT!!”
One After 909 (Anthology 1) on 29th Sep 10.
“GAH. I LOVE YOU PAUL!!!! *screams & faints*”
All My Loving on 29th Sep 10.
“my brother gets the Game Informer magazine and the Beatles Rockband one was in the recycling bin, so i snatched it right before my mom would have took it to the recycling place in our town. as i was looking through, it said this game was rated T for teen because of "mild lyrics" and "tobacco reference" but its great, its the only game i play”
The Beatles: Rock Band "Birthday" Gameplay on 11th Aug 10.
“German Piano?? cool!”
During the "Let It Be" session on 1st Aug 10.
“my brother insists that being a "crazed, obsessed, beatles stalker with no life" is the same thing as a BEATLEMANIAC. i think that they're totally different. PLEASE leave a note on my profile, who's side r u on?? me, or my brother??”
“this song rox =) A Hard Day's Night is the best album... in my opinion”
I Should Have Known Better on 13th Jul 10.
Issued in West Germany on 13th Jul 10.
“georgie-paulie-girl, cuz paul's just cool like that”
An early recording session on 11th Jul 10.
“all together now... everybody”
“excuse me, White Cliffs Of Dover?" "POINT”
- Member since
- 10 Jun 10
- About me
“my fav beatle is Stu!!! lol, no, its Paul... or John... probably John... or Paul... idk, John or Paul :D hes so cute and sweet and charming <33333 i play guitar, bass, drums, basically anything u can think of! I loveee the Liverpudlian (or Scouse) accents! my fav beatles movie is Help! and A Hard Day's Night. Oh, please, PLEASE friend me if you have a youtube too. i except all! you all rock, almost as hard as The Boyz themselves! yep, thats wat i call em. or just them, cuz my family knows who im talking about. the first person i see in the morning is Paul :) he makes my life happy :) sorry, that was random :D bye, bye! so long! p.s. my name is Anna Laine, Anna from Anna (Go With Him) and Laine from Penny Lane. My grandma named me and shes 63 she had front row at Shea Stadium and she told me she fainted twice! a police officer had to hit her face! She love, love LOVES the beatles and INSIST that they wrote And I Love Her for her, so i say "Ok grandma, whatever you say" i love her, she rocks, and she LOVES paul just like me! then John, ringo, then george, but mine is Paul, John, George, Ringo :)”
- Fav album
- Anthology 1
“anthology 1 & anthology 2 are my favorites! i love the songs, it gives me some more fantastic songs to listen to.
the live songs from Anthology 1 like the I'll Get You, She Loves You, and I Want To Hold Your Hand are really
great, i almost fainted when i listened to them the 1st time! i tried to keep myself from screaming and my brother
claims that i sounded like "a dying cat"”
- Login or create a free account to leave a message.
From KittielovestheBeatles42 on 28th Sep 10:
“Hey there :)”
From Beatles1Fan on 24th Sep 10:
“HI GINA ITs ME PAULMCCARTNEYS1FAN!!!!!!!!”
From lovelyrita98 on 1st Aug 10:
“Sorry, nevermind i was confused haha.”
From lovelyrita98 on 1st Aug 10:
“Oh. When i looked at it, it said revolver. :)”
To lovelyrita98 on 1st Aug 10:
“its the anthology 2 version, not the revolver one :) Peace & Love!”
From lovelyrita98 on 27th Jul 10:
“Since when does And Your Bird Can Sing match that discription?”
From azul.br on 1st Jul 10:
“hello my friend what's up?”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
My Photo Album
- En route to Coventry
- "From Me To You" recording session
- A concert at the ABC Cinema, Manchester
- A photo shoot in Central Park
- Chatting with Ed Sullivan before their debut appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show