Name: I love Paul McCartney before 196
Fav Track: I'll Follow The Sun
“Because the Paul has written. Paul and John sing it very well. Is a music very beautiful. Makes me think. And I LOVE THE BEATLES.
I also like Baby's in Black and Twist and Shout.
I LOVE PAUL BEFORE 9 NOVEMBER 1966... !!!
+ Friend meName: PaulLover
Fav Track: Not A Second Time
“(I'm ☯ffline) :(
This song makes me sad whenever I listen to it. You can hear the longing and the sadness in each of their voices. The piano and bass line really add to the song. I love this song so much it makes me cry...but I'm tied between this and I'm Down and I looovvveee I'm Down!♥
(Copied from John-Lennon's page)
¨°º¤ø„¸ THE BEATLES „ø¤º°¨copy and paste if
¸„ø¤º°¨ ROCK ``°º¤ø„¸you're a Beatles Fan!!!
(COPIED FROM maryjane's PAGE)
Awesome People: Xx<3RingoxX (my bestest buddy! XD)
she came in through the bathroom
robin p. melhan
(Copy and Paste the following if you hate YOKO ONO!!!!!!!!)
LOVE TO ALL COS I LOVE YOU ALL BEATLE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE DAY THE BEATLES BROKE UP, IT WAS BECAUSE OF THAT EVIL WITCH, YOKO
ONO, THE KILLER, NO, MURDERER OF THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD,
THAT SOME PEOPLE FAIL TO REALIZE THAT THEY'RE MISSING OUT ON GREAT
MUSIC AND THAT THEY'D RATHER LISTEN TO SOME COMPUTERIZED CRAP
THAT NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a Beatles obsessed if:
1. You saw all their films
2. You frame all their posters like important portraits
3. You run through the house shouting: "GOO GOO G'JOOB!!!"
4. You want to be Lucy in the sky
5. You love when the Beatles shout in their rock songs
6. You want to buy all their instruments
7. You watch over and over the film Help! and never get bored of it
8. You love the scene in the bath or the fight in the house of Help!
9. You LOL when you hear shout: "KAILIIIIIIII!!!"
10. You smile when you see a photo in which they have a lot of fun
11. You love the scene where they're playing on the field in A Hard Days Night
12. You always talk to the people about the Beatles even though they get bored
13. You want to live in a Yellow Submarine
14. You want to visit all the places where they have been (London, Liverpool, Hamburg, New York...)
15. You want a house that is identic of the Beatles' house in Help!
16. You pretend an autograph of all four even though John and George aren't alive
17. Your biggest wish is to live in the 60's and go in all their concerts
18. You would have been one of the stewardesses who served the Fab Four during one of their flight
19. You know at least 5 verses of each Beatles song
20. Your mp3 is full of Beatles songs
21. You can't stay a single day without listening their songs
22. You want to build a "Cavern" in your town
23. You want to build a hotel in your town called "Help!", "A Hard Days Night", "Abbey Road", "The Cavern", "A Day In The Life", ...
24. You get angry when you hear a bad critic about the Beatles
I hope you have enjoyed this list... Peace and Love! :D”
“HERE THERE WAS NOT MY PAUL... miss you... !!!!”
1967 on 15th May 10.
1966 on 15th May 10.
1965 on 15th May 10.
“this is my favorite year ...only that if I met .. I would not have fainted .. because did not they'd lost so .. I fainted after .. I love you ..”
1964 on 15th May 10.
“nice profile John ... I miss you... I miss The Beatles..”
Filming for "A Hard Day's Night" on 13th May 10.
“Ed you can not play ... give me back ... my goddddddd .. my bass.... give me back give me back.. I can not live without...”
“Who is my favorite Beatle?
impossible to answer .. because they are all good and unique .. but Paul is the cutest ..
But John also not bad ..”
Clowning around during a telephone interview in New York on 13th May 10.
“john you're beautiful .. I love your hat ..”
Boarding the plane from New York to Miami on 13th May 10.
“small ... are beautiful even if they have short hair ...”
An early recording session on 13th May 10.
“if you want to invite me to tea-time ... I'm here ... :)”
A tea break with George Martin on 13th May 10.
- I love Paul McCartney before 196
- United Kingdom
- Member since
- 12 May 10
- About me
- Fav album
- Beatles For Sale
“Because in this album there are two of my favorite songs. On this album, Paul and John sing particularly well.”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
My Photo Album
- A photo shoot in Central Park
- Boarding the plane from New York to Miami
- Chatting with Ed Sullivan before their debut appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show
- Clowning around during a telephone interview in New York
- Ed Sullivan with Paul's Hofner bass, during rehearsals for the Ed Sullivan Show