Fav Track: I'll Be On My Way
This song is filled with memories of my summer and I just love it. ☮☮☮☮☮
1. You saw all their films
2. You frame all their posters like important portraits
3. You run through the house shouting: "GOO GOO G'JOOB!!!"
4. You want to be Lucy in the sky
5. You love when the Beatles shout in their rock songs
6. You want to buy all their instruments
7. You watch over and over the film Help! and never get bored of it
8. You love the scene in the bath or the fight in the house of Help!
9. You LOL when you hear shout: "KAILIIIIIIII!!!"
10. You smile when you see a photo in which they have a lot of fun
11. You love the scene where they're playing on the field in A Hard Days Night
12. You always talk to the people about the Beatles even though they get bored
13. You want to live in a Yellow Submarine
14. You want to visit all the places where they have been (London, Liverpool, Hamburg, New York...)
15. You want a house that is identic of the Beatles' house in Help!
16. You pretend an autograph of all four even though John and George aren't alive
17. Your biggest wish is to live in the 60's and go in all their concerts
18. You would have been one of the stewardesses who served the Fab Four during one of their flight
19. You know at least 5 verses of each Beatles song
20. Your mp3 is full of Beatles songs
21. You can't stay a single day without listening their songs
22. You want to build a "Cavern" in your town
23. You want to build a hotel in your town called "Help!", "A Hard Days Night", "Abbey Road", "The Cavern", "A Day In The Life", ...
24. You get angry when you hear a bad critic about the Beatles
I hope you have enjoyed this list... Peace and Love! :D
(COPY AND PASTE IF YOU'RE A BEATLES OBSESSED)”
“Paul, trying to squeeze in between John and Ringo, poor lad.”
The 'Mad Day Out' photo session on 29th May 10.
“Paul forever, and Georgie is looking damn fine in this picture.”
A concert at the ABC Cinema, Manchester on 29th Mar 10.
“Ringo looks like a little, cute boy!”
Paul & Ringo are filmed in their New York hotel suite on 20th Feb 10.
“There's refreshments at the back of the car. WAter, and more water.”
First US Visit on 20th Feb 10.
“Ringo and George!!!! Ha ha John with the upside down coca cola can and Paul with his fabulous smile!”
First US Visit on 20th Feb 10.
Paul waves to fans during a concert at Shea Stadium on 19th Feb 10.
“Look at the Granfather's magazing!”
Paul & Wilfred Brambell during filming of "A Hard Day's Night" on 19th Feb 10.
“Love this soooooooong.”
She's A Woman (Past Masters) on 7th Feb 10.
“May George rest in peace, our love is sent to heaven for him.”
George during a recording session for the album "Revolver" on 24th Jan 10.
- Member since
- 17 Jan 10
- About me
“Hello, people! The Beatles are very special to me because my grandfather died listening to them. May he rest in peace. Now, for the happy part of my little "about me"
I'm in love with the Beatles, and pratically everything about them. I just got the stereo box set for the holidays, and I have been listening to it 24/7. I've just downloaded every single Beatles song onto my ipod, and I think people can guess what I'm listening to right now. Rubber Soul and With The Beatles are my favorite albums, although With The Beatles is still my number one. I have one favorite song from every album. Here they are(you don't have to read this):
1.With the Beatles-Till There was You
2.Rubber SOul-In my Life
3.Abbey Road-Maxwell's Silver Hammer
4. Sgt. Pepper-64
5.Beatles for Sale-Rock and roll Music
6.The Beatles(white album)-Honey Pie
8.A hard Day's Night-I should've Known Better
9.Help!-The night Before
10.Let it Be-Across the Universe
11.Magical Mystery Tour-The Fool on the Hill
13.Please Please Me-DO You want to know a secret
14.yellow Submarine-Hey Bulldog
COmment yours too!”
- Fav album
- With The Beatles
“I absolutely love WIth the Beatles because of many reasons. This album has songs like Till there was you, Please Mister Postman, All my Loving, and Devil in her Heart. This album has wonderful personality. For example, you have a handful of upbeat songs such as Please Mister Postman and I Wanna be your man. But, also, this album possess' wonderfully calm and beautiful songs such as TIll There was you and Devil in Her Heart. I'm absolutely in love with the perfect piano in Not a Second Time. Everything about this album, from vocals to percussion, is perfect.”
- Login or create a free account to leave a message.
From joydon on 2nd Jun 12:
“i'm Joy by name , I would to know more about you because i took interest on you when i view your profile picture, fee free to write directly to (email@example.com ) for more details about me . Thanks , Joy.”
From robin p. melahn on 28th Mar 11:
From robin p. melahn on 27th Feb 11:
“That is amazin'.You're right. HAPPY INDEED.I'll be here. Anytime At All ! Okay ? Always,Robin//o-o\\”
To robin p. melahn on 26th Feb 11:
“Hye, sorry about never being online. Thank you so much for your message about my grandfather. He died listening to the Beatles, therefore he died happy.”
From robin p. melahn on 28th Jan 11:
“You go missing too ?”
From robin p. melahn on 30th Dec 10:
“HAPPY NEW YEAR !”
From robin p. melahn on 10th Dec 10:
From robin p. melahn on 29th Nov 10:
“Hope you are O.K.
From robin p. melahn on 12th Nov 10:
From robin p. melahn on 11th Nov 10:
“Sorry.About you're Grandpa.Really. Robin :(”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
- A Hard Day's Night
- I Feel Fine animated video
- "Fool On The Hill" from the film "Magical Mystery Tour"
- Real Love
- Yellow Submarine
My Photo Album
- Messing around on the running track; a scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Paul in the film "Help!"
- George during a recording session for the album "Revolver"
- Paul takes a break during rehearsals for the Ed Sullivan Show