Fav Album: Abbey Road
“This was the first album that I listened to all the way through without interruption. I was fourteen at the time and had never experienced real music. It blew my mind. I had tried to listen to some of my mom's Led Zeppelin before that, but I just wasn't ready for that yet. Abbey Road opened my mind to so many new things and started my musical journey, a journey that I have barely begun to take.”
“love the way Paul sings this.”
Besame Mucho on 9th Sep 09.
- Member since
- 08 Sep 09
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
|1.||Across The Universe (Anthology 2)|
|2.||All I've Got To Do|
|3.||All My Loving (Live at BBC)|
|4.||Anna (Go To Him)|
|5.||A Day In The Life (Sgt Pepper)|
My Photo Album
- "From Me To You" recording session
- A tea break with George Martin
- All You Need Is Love; a scene from the animated film "Yellow Submarine"
- George during a recording session for the album "Beatles For Sale"
- George Martin & Paul during a recording session for the album "Beatles For Sale"
I don't have any favourite people yet.