Fav Track: In My Life (Rubber)
“This is probably one of the hardest questions I've ever been asked in my life. Ha! In My Life!!! Get it? Yeah... What just happened?”
“I want that hat!!!”
With chorus girls during filming for "A Hard Day's Night" on 1st Apr 12.
“Paul's an over-achiever. Already working when they talk.”
“Rock that mustache, Paul!”
"From Me To You" recording session on 1st Apr 12.
“Ugh. Yoko. They really loved each other though, so who am I to interfere?”
The Ballad Of John And Yoko on 14th Nov 11.
Hello Goodbye - 10th November 1967 on 14th Nov 11.
“Oh my gosh. I just died from John. I LOVE YOU JOHNNY!”
Hello Goodbye - 10th November 1967 on 14th Nov 11.
“Seriously, Lennon could write a better song backwards than most artists can write a song forwards today.”
Introduction on 1st Oct 11.
“I like how they have songs that they didn't write in their set list, even though they have millions...”
The Beatles concerts in Japan on 1st Oct 11.
“John = Angel
Ringo = Preacher
Paul = Dead Man
George = Gravedigger
TURN ME ON, DEAD MAN
PAUL IS DEAD, MISS HIM, MISS HIM, MISS HIM!
I BURIED PAUL.
But the real Macca is still on earth, and better than ever. Possibly.”
Abbey Road on 22nd Sep 11.
- Member since
- 21 Sep 11
- About me
“You know you're a die-hard Beatles fan when...
- when you meet someone named Lucy, you immediately feel the urge to start singing "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
- when someone says "help" to you, you answer them with "i need somebody!"
- when you name your teddy bear after Ringo
- when you have deep conversations about John, Paul, George & Ringo as if you really knew them
- when you like not only all of the beatles's music but John, George, Paul & Ringo's solo stuff too
- When you found out your uncle's funeral song was "In My Life", you laughed. But still cried when it was actually played.
- You wake up from a nap when you here a Beatles song and start to sing along. And then happily go back to sleep.
- you get happy when you here someone mention the beatles and happily join the conversation
- You sing rain when it rains
- when you got your haircut, then you showed up at school the next day and your friend says you look like a beatle, and you think "cool!"
- Your dream in life is to be a paperback writer.
- You've come in through the bathroom window.
- You looked up Dhani Harrison's band just to hear if his singing voice is like his dad's.
- When you hear someone hates the Beatles or thinks them overrated, you immediately want to debate them and change their minds.
- In your spare time you read all the books you can get about them, and/or read information about them on the internet, and/or watch their movies/documentaries, and/or download their rare songs, that aren't on their albums.
- You are at the grocery store and a Beatles song can be heard over the intercom, and you begin to sing along, though slightly off-key, and then you start dancing in the aisle, and everyone stares at you like you're out of your mind. But you don't care, it's THE BEATLES!
- When you have recurring dreams about them
- you know about the 'Paul is dead' hoax and either believe it or don't
- You tried meditation because the Beatles did.
- A day in the life starts playing in ur head while watching the news or reading the paper
- Hey Jude and Here Comes the Sun always makes you feel better after having a bad day:)
- you named ur pets George, Paul, John, Ringo, Lucy, Sadie, Jojo, Jude, Julia, Desmond, Molly, Rita, Prudence, Maxwell etc
- When for your project where you have to choose any well-known city in the world and make a brochure about it, you pick Liverpool.
- when you can't think of a song of theirs that you don't like.
- You listen to them everyday
- You have to record everything that they play on tv about them.
- You want The Beatles Rock Band game.
- You have to have everything of them.
- You want to name stuffed animals after the members of the band.
- you have to look at Beatles stuff at the stores even if you just seen it the day before
- you randomly picture in your mind what it would be like to hang out with all of the members.
- anything anybody says, you can relate it to Beatles lyrics and immediately start singing the song
- You love each Beatle.
- You wish you could've met each of them./ Are happy you met them.
- you want/have all of their albums.
- You're eating dinner somewhere in a loud restaurant and you faintly hear a Beatles tune off in the distance. You rudely interrupt any conversation going on to announce that a Beatles song is being played. Everybody asks 'How can you hear that?' Then you explain how you have this sixth Beatles' sense
- You are pulling in to a parking space and a Beatle song comes on just as you are about to pull the keys out, and you sit and stay and sing as loud as you can tell everyone else walking past to join you until its completely over
- You find yourself attempting to subtly work them into conversations, school ***ignments, debates, letters
- Your sitting in a movie theatre, and a Beatles song comes on in the movie, you start singing it and start getting louder until someone tells you to shut up, which only makes you sing louder!
- You catch obscure references to the Beatles, intended or not, when watching movies or TV. And then you shriek and when everyone looks at you, say, THEYRE TALKING ABOUT THE BEATLES!!!
- You celebrate every Beatle birthday! :) And you morn the two Beatle death-days :'(
-You wish for a boyfriend that looked like a Beatle
-When you listen to the music of the Beatles' influences.
-The thing you do most on fanpop is write on Beatle groups
-when you know who invented the sewing machine in 1846.
-You couldn't date someone who disliked the Beatles.
- When you know all the lyrics of all their songs by heart, even the rarities
- When your children know them all as well
- When you breathe every breath they take singing them
- When you use them to learn the English language
- When you use them for memory practice sessions to prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- When you remember almost all the dates of the first time you heard them on the radio and what you were doing at that very moment
- When you remember the dates you bought the records
- When you know in order all the titles of all their songs on both U.S. and U.K. vinyl 33 r.p.m. and 45 r.p.m. records and which of them are on A and B sides as well
- When you still have those vinyls, unscratched, in their jackets taped on three sides
- When you learn all the chords of all the songs, even if you don’t know how to play guitar or piano
- When you still play air guitar on Revolution or air drum on The End when you hear them, no matter where you are
- When you hung an original Sgt. Pepper poster on your grandchild’s bedroom wall
- When you have an original Let It Be poster hung in your office
- When you made the numerology life paths of all the members
-When you horridly play air guitar whenever you hear an awesome solo when you listen to their songs.
-Half your room is covered in Beatles posters/pictures
-You listen to them almost every night
-You actually consider maybe naming your future son John depending his looks XD
-When you fill your locker with pictures of them
-When you see a Beatles shirt you must have it
-You buy Yellow Submarine folder's and notebook's
-You play The Beatles Rock Band like 3 times a week
-You make Liverpool one of your must go to places
-You randomly belt out their songs
-You love to talk in a fake Liverpudlian accent XD
-You watch a commercial using a song The Beatles did a cover of and you automatically think of them and not the original artist
-Their stuff covers most of you're Ipod (movies, music, pictures)
-Someone say's they don't like The Beatles and that their lyrics were childish you automatically defend the boys saying how they did things other's could only dream of for their time
-After watching interviews with them, you start to act like them
-After watching interviews with them, you notice you start speaking with an accent that you didn't have before =D
-When you use a hammer, you automatically start singing Maxwell's Silver Hammer
-You've seen their movies more times than you can count, but you still laugh just as much as you did the first time
-You tell people that you're a mocker and that your hair is Arthur
-When people ask you about your relationship with someone, you reply "No actually, we're just good friends"
-You've adopted John's early look with the sunglasses and the hat
-You know what year a Beatle picture was taken just by looking at John's hair
-No matter how good the original song was, you think that the cover that The Beatles did of it is a 100 times better
-When people say that Ringo was no good, you feel the need to have a long arguement about how The Beatles just wouldn't have been The Beatles without him
-You know that George was just as good at writing songs as John and Paul were
-You appreciate their earlier work just as much as their later work
-When a person older than 50 sees you wearing a Beatle shirt and says that you probably don't even know one Beatle song, you start naming off songs that only a true Beatle fan would know
-You hear someone say she loves you, you just have to add, "Yeah, yeah, yeah"
-When watching A Hard Day's Night, you can sing along perfectly with the instrumental "This Boy" part of the movie, which will probably surprise your parents
-The Beatles dominate your iPod (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!!)
-When having a conversation, you actually quote lines from a song. For example, I once told someone, "Any time at all, all you gotta do is call and I'll be there"
-You've seen almost every interview with them on YouTube
-You just don't understand how anyone could NOT like The Beatles”
- Fav album
“I saw this this summer, and It was the best thing ever. I was in Love!”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
|1.||It Won't Be Long|
|2.||I Want to Hold Your Hand (The Beatles 1962-1966)|
|3.||All I've Got To Do|
|4.||All My Loving (WTB)|
|5.||Till There Was You (WTB)|
My Photo Album
- A photo shoot in Central Park
- Filming for "A Hard Day's Night"
- George during a recording session for the album "Beatles For Sale"
- Paul during a recording session for the album "Revolver"
- Press conference after landing in New York