“so did george really fainted”
“wait , this is the final photo session ;( how sad ;( ;(”
The Beatles' final photo session together, at Tittenhurst Park on 30th Aug 11.
“its about a magical mystery tour”
The opening credits to "Magical Mystery Tour" on 30th Aug 11.
Tomorrow Never Knows on 8th Aug 11.
“why Yoko you had to make the beatles break up and also you made revolution 9 sound soo bad >:(”
The Ballad Of John And Yoko on 8th Aug 11.
“this is such a sad video and song :(
but i still love it”
Real Love on 8th Aug 11.
“Why can't they live forever why
Free As A Bird on 8th Aug 11.
“i think george was talking to some one”
I Feel Fine on 8th Aug 11.
“best moive ever”
The opening credits to "Magical Mystery Tour" on 8th Aug 11.
“I LOVE GEORGE”
- Member since
- 11 Jul 11
- About me
“The first beatle movie I ever saw was Yellow Submarine, then I love the beatles.
Then I would never stop singing their songs.Magic Mystery Tour got stuck in my head for two weeks. I LOVE THE BEATLES SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cried when my friend didn't want to watch Magic Mystery Tour.”
- Fav album
“It has all my favorite songs”
If you're logged in you can add your favourite content to your public profile page. Find a song, picture, or video and click the "Add to my..." button below it. You can find your playlist in the music player as well.
My Photo Album
- George during filming for "Help!" in Austria
- George performing at Shea Stadium
- George photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Days Night"
- The 'Mad Day Out' photo session
- Walking near the Eiffel Tower, Paris
|1.||Magical Mystery Tour|
|2.||A Day In The Life (Anthology 2)|
|3.||Strawberry Fields Forever (Love)|
|4.||I Am The Walrus (Love)|
|5.||Fixing A Hole|
- "Fool On The Hill" from the film "Magical Mystery Tour"
- "I Am The Walrus" from the film Magical Mystery Tour
- A Day In The Life
- The Beatles: Rock Band "Birthday" Gameplay
- The Beatles: Rock Band Sgt. Pepper Gameplay Medley