"I had one mind that wrote books or funny stories and another mind that churned out things about I love you and you love me cos that’s how Paul and I did it, you know like oh you know let’s write another of them." JOHN
Rock Management USA on 6th Nov 09:
“Historic Memorial of John Lennon for Sale
Bruce Replogle, Director of Rock Management USA, represented John Lennon
and Yoko Ono, as their only personally-hired Publicist.
Now, in addition to his representation and promotion of such artists
as diverse as The Cure and Red Hot Chili Peppers, he is representing
John Lennon once again.
Replogle has the exclusive contract to sell the life-size bronze statue
of John Lennon.
Sculpted by artist, Brett-Livingstone Strong, this has graced the LA Grammy Awards
Center, Live Aid with U2, and Strawberry Fields/NYC.
It has been appraised in excess of $12 million...
Mr. Replogle represented John Lennon in life, and now is honored to continue
to represent him in memoriam with this stunning work of fine art.
When asked what he thought of the intersection of his life with that of John
Lennon's on so many occasions, Bruce simply said, "I'm honored.
It's synchronicity, isn't it?"
Rock Management USA”
- Sign in or create a free account to comment on this page.
- Fans crowd outside Marylebone Station where the Beatles were filming "A Hard Day's Night"
- John photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Day's Night"
- Paul photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Day's Night"
- Ringo photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Day's Night"
- George photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Days Night"