Messing around on the running track; a scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
The track "Can't Buy Me Love" plays over this scene
- Thornbury Playing Fields, Hounslow
McLennon Starrison on 1st Jan 13:
“Paul's like ''come back at once mister''”
Sgtpepper66 on 9th Dec 12:
“Best movie scene ever!!!!”
Freedom_and_The_Beatles on 11th Nov 12:
““I suppose you realise this is private property?!
Sorry we hurt your feels', mister...””
pauu on 3rd Sep 12:
“Amo esa escena!!!”
john lennon boy on 28th Aug 12:
mother mckenzie on 13th Aug 12:
Thebeatlesgeorgeharrison on 13th Jul 12:
thebeat_les on 18th May 12:
“John's like "Paul, get you're *** over here"”
beatlenog on 28th Mar 12:
“Let me play with you guys... XD”
letmebelucy on 27th Mar 12:
“I am there! I know I am!”
- Sign in or create a free account to comment on this page.
- Filming the airport scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Filming for "A Hard Day's Night"
- Paul & Wilfred Brambell during filming of "A Hard Day's Night"
- Fans chasing The Beatles; the opening scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Fans crowd outside Marylebone Station where the Beatles were filming "A Hard Day's Night"