Fans crowd outside Marylebone Station where the Beatles were filming "A Hard Day's Night"
- Marylebone Station, London
GeorgeistheBest! on 11th Mar 13:
“Oh, poor cops!”
pauu on 3rd Sep 12:
“Aaww! Que lindo el papá con su hija en los hombros abajo de la foto ^ ^”
RingoPlaysDrums on 3rd Oct 11:
“Why am I not in there somewhere?”
michellemabelle :) on 13th Sep 11:
“wow !!! :D”
soapy33 on 9th Sep 11:
“i wish i was there,but im about 38 years late!”
#1Beatlesfan! on 19th Jul 11:
“I want to be there!!”
Zero McCartney on 20th Feb 11:
“I would have made it past those guards if the Beatles were on the other side... I would have tried harder than those people...”
beatlelover5454 on 4th Feb 11:
“wow. that's all i can say now.”
Marbilix on 3rd Dec 10:
Peace&Love4evr on 21st Oct 10:
“I wanna crowd surf that. Hahaha!”
- Sign in or create a free account to comment on this page.
- Paul & Wilfred Brambell during filming of "A Hard Day's Night"
- Fans chasing The Beatles; the opening scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- Running from the police, a scene for the film "A Hard Day's Night"
- John photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Day's Night"
- Ringo photographed for the cover of the album "A Hard Day's Night"